Trinity Church is situated near the centre of Abingdon. The A34 runs close by, and links to the M4 in the south, and with Oxford and the M40 in the north.
Abingdon is well served by an express bus service from Oxford, and has regular connections to and from Didcot and surrounding villages. For more details on bus services: Oxford Bus Company or Stagecoach
Travelling from the North or South on the A34.
- Go to the major interchange with the A415 and leave the A34 following signs for Abingdon and Town Centre. (Coming from Oxford, ignore the first slip road signposted ‘Abingdon North’ and carry on to the A415 Abingdon / Marcham Interchange.)
- Proceed for approximately one mile crossing three small roundabouts – Trinity church is signed (together with Abingdon School), turning left into Conduit Road.
- It is on the right hand side just before the junction with Park Road. Visitors’ parking is either alongside the church. On Sunday mornings when there may not be sufficient parking on Conduit Road, parking is allowed along Park Road and Park Crescent.
Travelling from Dorchester-on-Thames approaching on the A415.
- Cross the River Thames Bridge and turn left into the one-way system at the market place.
- Stay in the left-hand lane.
- Leave the one-way system following signs for Wantage, Newbury and the A34.
- Trinity Church is signed (together with Carswell School and St Michael’s Church), turning right into Conduit Road.
- Follow instruction 3 above.